Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just a few things that Have been bothering me lately.

Its been some much going on lately. But there are only a few that have really gotten to me.
  1. Wale's album being under shipped
  2. Chris Brown's constant apologizing
  3. Rihanna's sudden need to save thousands of DV victims
  4. Bff Jeb

First off Wale's album was grossly undershiped. You wanna know why?? Cuz he's not backed by a major rapper. This is the only reason he was undershipped. I bet they wouldn't have pulled this shit with Drake. Ugh. It really disgust me that this is what rap music has come to. He most certainly has the talent to back it up. Why wouldn't they just give him a fighting chance and ship his album better.  Let's do one better and promote it as well. Cuz Twitter ain't the only source of media. I think if he had half the promotion that Cudi got or buzz Drake has he could have sold just as good or if not better considering the climate.
But enough about that. On to the next topic Chris Brown's constant aplolgizing. I'm so sick of him having these half ass interviews to apologize for something he's already apologized for a 1000 times!! Move on with your life. Ugh.
 On to his beaten counter part. Ri Ri. Girl your tired. Go sit down. You picked the perfect time to come out of hiding.I really dont agree with that interview. I feel it was very tacky on your part. How dare you make it about these other young women. When you know good and full well that your album coming out. Next!! I could go on for days on both of them but I'm not. Ugh. Next!!!
Now for something very personal. LOL. A mess. To make a long story short. Met a nigga. Fucked a Nigga. Spent time and money on a nigga. Started to like a nigga. What does this nigga do??? DisTheFuckAppear!!! It boggles my mind! I just dont get it. This isn't the 1st time or most likely be the last but. I just cant figure out what it is about me.  I'm always me and will continue to be. But it irks the shit outta me. When men just up and disappear for awhile. Then have the nerve to come back when they feel like it. And expect you to accept them back. It doesnt matter that your leaving but to not tell me your leaving. Ugh. Pissed just thinking about it.
 Ok for any men that maybe reading this I'm asking Why is that you leave women (Biggirls)hanging???? Then come back???

Twitter Shoutouts
@Wale
@Mechicaldummy
@Rihanna
@drakkardnoir
@DollFaceBarbie

Plz Follow the artist I mentioned in the blog above.

Also I wanna include a video from dollface. He's like one of my fave Youtubers. He has a really good video on this Chris n Ri Ri mess! Enjoy! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkafgvyL3dg

No comments:

Post a Comment