Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fave YouTubers!!!


I wanted to compile a list of my fave youtubers as well as my favorite vids by them!!!
They are in no particular order as I love them all equally!! ; )
Twitter name/ Youtube channel name/ Favorite video link.




@BimboWinehouse
 My Favorite video is the Trey Songz Invented Sex video review. OMG!! He snapped! it made my day! It give me everything I needed! I have the link below check it out! U will most def love it!! ; )



@DollFaceBarbie
My favorite video is the 5 Star Chick REMIX (GAY Barbie Diss). It said everything I needed it to say! LMAO 





@brokenleg

My Favorite video is of her talking about herself. Ugh. I pissed myself. She is too much please watch and Favorite!! :) LMAO




@Timaya_Burrito
My favorite video is where he's talking about his experience in a drug store with his friend. Ugh. To die for. He clocked the tea!! :) LOL



@Lovebscott
My favorite video is of his reaction to Scarlet takes a tumble. 2 words!! Hella Funny!! LMAO

My fave video is [PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT]: KEEPING SECRETS GET YOU FUCKED! it is the shit!! Loves it!! he's the fucking best!! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzTlPEIQqkA


Please subscribe and favorite these videos!!
Please Follow each and everyone of them!!!

Follow me as well!!
@MarsNewBaltLond

No comments:

Post a Comment